In an effort to keep up my positive thinking I’m sharing some reasons to be cheerful again this week:
- Good agility training sessions. Fortunately we train in the mornings so it’s not had too much time to heat up to obscene temperatures while TiLi and I run about! Although on Wednesday it was pretty hot and, as a result, we were all pretty lack lustre!
- Eating outdoors! We’ve been making use of our gazebo at breakfast, lunch and dinner a lot of the time recently which has been wonderful. There’s something really enjoyable about eating outdoors.
- Time in the garden. We’ve all been sitting out a lot more, just enjoying the fresh air and sunshine, which has meant a bit more family time as I’ve spent less time in my room on my PC avoiding the TV!
- Beautiful weather. Am I boring you with variations on that theme yet? (The weather actually changed today; rain!)
- Cooking. I’ve started cooking once a week, and last week’s meal went down pretty well. It’s been a long time since I cooked properly, even though I used to regularly when I was in the UK, so I’m a nervous cook now, but I’m hoping that with time I will improve and gain my confidence back.
- Mostly stable mood. My mood has been pretty consistently good lately. There have been odd glitches, but overall I have felt happier and more confident in myself.
So they’re my reasons to be cheerful this week. I know the week isn’t over yet, but I needed to write some positives down today just to try to lift my mood a little.
What’s making you happy this week?