Thank you to Laura for nominating me for the Liebster Award, here are my answers to her questions:
How long have you been blogging?
Cor blimey! A long time…6 years according to my first post!
What is your favourite type of post?
I love writing 100 word challenge style posts, short pieces, be they fictional or not.
Why did you decide to start blogging?
Damned if I know! I honestly don’t remember why, or when, I thought it would be a good idea, but I’m glad I did!
If you were a movie character who would you be?
I’d love to be Elle Woods in Legally Blonde, she is amazing, such a fighter. Failing that, Charlotte from Sex and the City (it counts, they made 2 films!)
What can’t you live without?
Internet, and something to access it on!
What did you want to be when you grew up?
A vet and then a journalist. But my most consistent dream has been/is to be a wife & mother.
Do you have a favourite drink alcoholic/non alcoholic?
TVR (triple vodka & red bull) / Caramel latte
Do you have any pets?
Yes – 2 dogs, Bichons.
If you were naming your blog today what would you call it?
Oh lord. I actually love the name I have now, though I would have preferred to be Mrs Teapot, but that was taken on Twitter! Although maybe because my drink of choice has changed it should be something coffee related now?
What is your favourite quote?
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman. – Anais Nin
Where in the world would you most like to visit and why?
America. Although I’ve been once before (to Disney Land, Florida) I want to experience more of the ‘real’ America and see some of my amazing friends out there.
And here are my questions for you:
- What is your favourite social network and why?
- Do you speak any languages other than English? Which ones?
- Love or loathe blog awards?
- If I gave you £100 what would you spend it on?
- Do you wear slippers?
- If you could change 1 thing in your life, what would it be and why?
- What’s the best piece of advice you have heard?
- What are your feelings on inspirational quotes on the internet?
- Could you live without music?
- Do you keep a physical journal/diary?
- You can have 1 talent bestowed on you, what do you choose?
I am tagging: